War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

if you dont like this..go cut yourself

well the guy under me is obviously a dumbass but wow man good vid

that video shows alot of passion and just alot of things you dont really see on this website lol but its still a awesome vid GOOD JOB:d

Mushrooms are Evil Mushrooms are Evil

-_- wow are you serious

hmmmmmm maybe i should make mines long like that....cuz 15secs isnt good enough ...oh wait maybe 45secs is good .....but then again u make them better....on the other hand i make all my stuff.....hmm nether the less i like ur video i enjoy mario and yes i can yes were this was going ...i like it ....

-bye ass man hope to see another vid soon ....and maybe you can watch my next vid and tell me how much more time should be in it k :) k dood byyeeeee

Madness Epidemic Madness Epidemic

awesome

watching stuff like this is very inspiring ..good vid too i would like to one day make my vids like this

Cooliam responds:

ur time will come young apprentice, :P

Amateur Surgeon Amateur Surgeon

HEY blackpanther04 YOU A DUMBSHIT

well hey pplz look we got a smart guy here....Turma center and this game are very simliar that doesnt mean adult swim stole it ..plus why would they need to theyre already very popular ....so yea go play you DS alone like you always do :D

GREAT GAME BTW

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

-_- wow

ok i like this game and it rocks but...HOW THE FUCK DO I DELIVER THAT FUCKING BABY!?!?!?!? I DO EVERYTHING RIGHT AND THEN TYPE IN DELIVER EASY OR SOFT OR GENTLE BABY AND IT KEEPS SAYING I PULL TO HARD!!!!

but its still a good game :} lol

Space Trophy Space Trophy

MY HIGH SCORE ON SURVIVAL

some one try to beat it then msg me wen you doo ok :) but i doubt you will and this game rocks >:)

Thrash King || Kirby's DL Thrash King || Kirby's DL

nice

hey can i use this in a flash vid i made?